Sunday 9 November 2008

Tech Shopping Disappointment

So with this trip to Houston, I was hoping to get some much needed tech. I need a few upgrades for the home PC as well as some portable storage.Unfortunately the selection was not as good as I would have hoped. I did manage to get a few things at a good price including a 6 pack of 4gb thumb drives & a Seagate 750gb sata drive.
Did spend a few bucks on cheap HD-DVDs & large selection of DVDs. As well as managing to pre-order Warth of the Lich King (so I'll be able to jump to Northend as soon as I get home).
What's left, well I am still not sure about getting a motherboard and new CPU however the total would quickly rack up & it's not that much cheaper than buying back home besides think I would rather put the money into a MacBook.

0 comments: